Beautiful, silky, shiny, healthy strands of hair are what we all pray for. Instead, we get the dull, fuzzy, thinning nightmare of hair! The reason could be that, you are not as healthy as you think so. Diagnosis packages for hair loss could get you back on track with that dream hair of yours with an accurate health check up to find out the root causes of hair loss.
Hair growth happens in three phases. The first is the growing phase and it covers about 8 to 10 years. It is said that the majority of the hair’s life cycle is in this phase. The second is the transition phase which is characterised by the shrinking of the hair follicles. This lasts from 2 to 3 weeks. The final phase is resting phase and then the hair falls off.
Normally, we lose about 50 to 100 strands every day. When the rate of hair loss exceeds that, hair loss becomes a problem. Diagnosis packages for hair loss helps in detecting the cause of hair loss and the extent of the problem. With an accurate diagnosis, the problem can be cured and hair growth regained.
Causes of hair loss
Though hair loss is not a grave or life threatening issue, going bald makes you look older. It also affects our self-confidence negatively. Some common causes of hair loss are: -
- Due to skin infections like ringworm.
- Due to fungal infection, as in the case of dandruffs.
- Nutrient deficiencies like iron deficiency and so on
- Thyroid disorders
- Autoimmune disorders like psoriasis
- Other factors like sudden weight loss, stress or elevated level of Vitamin A.
The tests and factors involved in the diagnosis package for hair loss include: -
- CBC – to test factors like anaemia
- FBS (Fasting Blood Sugar)
- T3, T4, TSH – to test thyroid function
- Vitamin D3, B12
- Testosterone levels
For more details,
Visit us: online.faythclinic.com
Mail us: email@example.com